**Please Read this entire description prior to purchasing!**
*This listing is for a digital download only, no physical items will be sent**
This is a ready to cut file with the image you see in the listing photos. The file is compatible with most popular cutting machines. Just check the file type and compare to what your machine accepts. If you need another file type not listed here please let me know!
Welcome to Market SVG!
Please read the entire listing before purchasing!
You may use our SVG Files to make finished items for personal use, gifts. These cliparts perfect for making decals, wall decoration, adding to clothing, personal invitations, party announcements, printed invitations, greeting cards, web graphics, digital scrapbooking, and much more scrapbooking projects.
With this INSTANT DOWNLOAD you will receive a ZIP folder, which includes:
• SVG files – For Cricut Explore, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Suite, Corel Draw.
• DXF files – For Silhouette users, this format can be opened with the free software version of Silhouette.
• EPS files – For Adobe Illustrator, Inkspace, Corel Draw and more.
• PNG files – Representation images
The PNG file will have a resolution of 300dpi
For custom files you can leave information in the notes section at checkout or contact us via Facebook.
For custom files after purchase you will leave information I will edit for you within 24h.
PLEASE BE CONSIDER
All artwork in this shop are digital item. You will not receive a physical item.
After purchase you will be able to download the digital file.
1. Download zip file
2. Extract files
3. Open studio
4. Click file, open
5. Find the files you just extracted
6. Choose your format (if you don’t have design edition, the paid for version, choose the dxf format. The file is already traced and all you have to do is cut)
*If you do not have Winrar or Similar App on your Computer You will not be able to make unzıp the file. Please be sure you have it.
As many of you know Design Space has some issues with SVG designs, they are aware of it and are working to fix it. In the meantime, if you have any issues with a design being skewed or not uploading the way it looks in the picture please contact me and I will do my best to help you! As these problems do not effect every design I’m usually unaware of the problem until you let me know!